Christmas - Timed Hall Entry
The Hall will once again be transformed for the festive period and decorated throughout for the theme ‘Secret Garden’. Inspired by our walled and wild gardens, we’ll be bringing the outdoors in to create spectacular scenes for a magical family day out.
It’s an opportunity to soak up the festive atmosphere of Christmas in a treasured family home, which has seen a lot of Christmas mornings over its four hundred year plus history. A chance to see what the present day family and staff have created and to think about how Christmas may have looked and felt through the centuries.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Please note that your tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged or refunded.
2. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, entry to the Hall is strictly by timed ticket only. Please note that you are only able to gain entry into the Hall at your pre-booked time slot. Please make your way to the front of the Hall no earlier than two minutes before your allocated time to ensure safe entry. You will then be called through by a member of staff and be able to safely enjoy exploring the Hall.
3. You are welcome to arrive and explore the Gardens anytime between 10am-4pm on the day of your visit (last entry to the Gardens 3pm).
4. If you have selected a Doddington Hall Season Ticket or Voucher ticket type, please show a valid card/voucher on arrival along with your e-ticket. If you are unable to present a valid card/voucher then you will be charged the full admission price.
5. No large bags permitted in the Hall.
6. Dogs are not permitted in the Hall and Gardens (assistance dogs only).
7. The upper floors of the Hall are not accessible by wheelchair or pushchair. A virtual tour is available on the ground floor. Please see our accessibility page prior to visiting.
8. Photography is welcome (no flash please).
9. Staff and visitor safety is our priority so please follow the safety measures in place and adhere to social distancing.
10. Toilets are open in the Gardens.
11. Enjoy your visit!